Poster Biennale 2021 Abdul Khaliq was a Pakistani sprinter from the 8 Medium Regiment Artillery. He has won 63 international athletics medals, including gold, silver, and bronze. He continues to challenge the world record repeatedly, and his appearance is like a phoenix. And he shines like a Chinese phoenix and continues to give courage to posterity athletes. Despite running on land, his indomitable fighting spirit, described as a “flying bird,” will continue to be handed down as a firebird. Abdul Khaliq, the legend of the athletics world. He was born in the village of Jand Awan in Chakwal, Punjab, now in Pakistan, and died on 10 March 1988 in Rawalpindi. This event is to give him a Tribute to his lifetime achievements.
Call for entries
A – Illustrations
B – Digital Art
C – Photography
D – Animation
Rules & Conditions:
– All designers, photographers, graphic artists, visual and Animation artists of unrestricted age and gender may participate. Each participant will be able to submit up to 4 posters.
– It is very important to carefully read the informative research that exposes and deepens the title “FLYING BIRD OF ASIA” this will give you knowledge on the subject and is a highly valuable material for the conception and development of your ideas.
– Artists should send their poster (s) on our email by mentioning file name with their name, country, and poster title along with their profile picture.
Poster size for Category A, B and C 150 dpi in RGB (50 x 70 cm at 150 dpi in RGB).
VERTICAL FORMAT. in JPG Format not longer than 10MB per poster. For category D, Animation (1920×1080) size, no longer than 60 sec. The posters that are sent without meeting this requirement will be disqualified and lose the opportunity to spend the jury process.
– We do not grant cash awards or material goods. The best 200 posters will be selected by an international jury and will be part of traveling exhibitions inside the country and probably in other countries in the world ( You can have a poster exhibition in your country if you want!
– write to us for further information to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Every Participant receives an E-Certificate for participation. Those who will make up to the Top 200 will receive Electronic Catalogue with Certificate.
– Posters must be sent from your authorship. By submitting your (s) sign (s) you confirm that the design was done by you and does not contain elements that could damage the intellectual property of a third party.
– By submitting your poster to this contest, assign the rights to admit: Hunar Pakistan has rights to use the artworks to be displayed (s), promoted (s), broadcast (s) ), and/or published (s) in any print or electronic media, for education, advocacy, outreach and fundraising for all activities related to this contest and publishing in their catalogs.
– Each author is responsible for his work and at all times retains the right to ownership of his work and will always be recognized and announced. We will notify you whenever your work will be displayed, reproduced, or disseminated in any form.
– The call will be open from May 30th until Sep 1st, 2021.
– The names of the selected designers will be announced during the month of September 2021.
– Posters must be original and Artists should choose to work in one category.
– Due to the current situation in Pakistan, The Posters will be Virtually Exhibited.
NEW DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Sep 1, 2021
12:00 pm Pakistani time